viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

ATTENDING A WEDDING 1

Wedding season is coming up soon, so I'll be posting a few looks that would be fantastic to wear. First of all, I have to say that today's look is a vintage-inspired wedding outfit. I love nude and it's one of the colors of the season, so this look will be about nude. The main item is the dress, which I think it's fantastic and appropiate, because it isn't too short.


Carven dress (550 €).
Carven silk-crepe short dress with Chantilly lace details: I love this Carven dress, it looks amazing because it's classic and modern at the same time, conservative but sexy. I'm a fan of the lace details that make it a little bit more ornamented. A perfect choice.

Dior handbag (8600 €)
Christian Dior phyton skin doctor bag: I love the vintage vibe that this bag has. I love phyton skin, and this item is really taking it to a new level. It's just elegant, classic, fierce... A wonderful piece.

Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toes (465 €)
Giuseppe Zanotti sude peep-toes: I love the color of the shoes, and the high heel will link you up and give you a better figure... You don't want to wear anything else but high heels for a wedding.

Asos headpiece (46 €)
Asos headpiece with feather detail: I love headpieces and I think weddings are the best time to wear them. It's one of the biggest trends this season, and I think this one is cute and simple, perfect for this outfit.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario