sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: GOING OUT FOR LUNCH WITH FRIENDS

When you go out with a few, good friends for lunch, you have to look as chic as you can, trying to opt for a romantic number. If it's not too cold, I would advice you to wear some of the Dolce&Gabbana's vegetable printed skirts with a basic top and a medium bag. You'll look simple but stylish at the same time. As in my city we're not having a great weather lately, I'm proposing something a bit different.


Valentino blouse (734 €)
Valentino white blouse with rose details on the front: I love this blouse as it's so romantic and stylish. It's the kind of garment that you would wear 24 hours a day. Don't you think the front is just major and fantastic?


Burberry Prorsum skirt (2200 €)
Burberry Prorsum draped silk-lamé skirt: This Burberry Prorsum skirt is FANTASTIC! I love the way it's draped, it looks like an old curtain. Here's another piece that you could wear 24 hours a day, because it's appropiate for any time.
H&M cardigan (13 €)
H&M nude basic cardigan: You all know that I'm not a fan of low-cost chains, but H&M offers nice and cheap basics, like this cardigan. It's one of the most versatile pieces that you can have in your wardrobe, and it goes pretty much with everything.

Hermés bag (4500 €)
Hermés farmer-inspired Birkin bag: When it comes to leather goods, you can trust Hermés. Their products are one of the best qualities that you can find in the market, and the design is amazing as well. It's one of the best brands in the world, and this bag proves it. It's INCREDIBLE... I love everything about it!

Christian Louboutin shoes (620 €)
Christian Louboutin leather and wood peep-toe pumps: I love Christian Louboutin, that's something that you already know. But when I saw this shoes, I thought they were perfect for this outfit: chic, simple, stylish... but in an elaborated way. You can see that there's a lot of work in them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario